skip to content

Graduate Admissions


In addition to the University’s faculties, departments and institutes there are a number of external Partner Institutions where graduate students registered at the University can undertake specialist research. 

These Partner Institutions are located in or close to Cambridge, allowing students to utilise central University and College facilities and support as well as those offered at the Partner Institution.   Students based at a Partner Institution will be governed by the same University regulations as students based in a faculty or department and will have a University supervisor as well as an Institution supervisor.  Students will be charged fees via their College as with students based in faculties and departments.

Applications to study at a Partner Institution are made using the online application system overseen by the Graduate Admissions Office. 

List of University Partner Institutes