skip to content

Graduate Admissions


In general, you should only provide the number of academic references specified in the list of supporting documents for your course (and a personal reference if applying for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship.)

If, however, you have exceptional circumstances that you think necessitate additional references, you may contact the relevant department directly and ask if they would be willing to consider receiving them. If the department agrees, you should contact your referees and request that they submit their references on paper.