You will receive access to your Applicant Self-Service account after you have submitted your application through the Applicant Portal.
The Applicant Self Service tells you everything we know about the progress of your application, and it is also where you will upload documents to support your application. It is important that you check your Self-Service Account regularly as it is the primary way in which we will communicate with you.
After applying, your Applicant Self-Service account allows you to:
- Track the progress of your application
- Upload supporting documentation
- See which supporting documents are outstanding
- Tell us about changes to your contact details
After being made an offer, your Applicant Self-Service account allows you to:
- View your offer conditions
- Print a certificate of offer
- Accept or decline your offer
- Request a deferral of admission
Log in instructions will be emailed to you within 36 hours of submitting your online application via the Applicant Portal. If you applied on paper, you should allow at least ten working days for your application to be processed, before you can expect to receive your login details.
All deadlines are 12:00pm UK time on the date stated.
You must provide all supporting documents within 7 days of submitting your application form or your application may be withdrawn.