- You should thoroughly research your prospective course, its requirements, deadlines and course costs in the course directory before you think about completing and submitting the online application form.
- Having fully researched the course you are interested in, make sure you now have the relevant information you need to apply:
- Make sure you are clear on the separate Application and funding deadlines
- Check that you have the relevant required supporting documents (e.g. transcripts, CV, etc.) in pdf format ready to upload.
- For your academic referees, you should ensure you have their consent before you apply and have the correct email address for each (preferably an institutional email address). Applicants can request references before the submission of their application and should do so as early as possible.
- You should have a choice of up to two colleges to consider your application.
Apply using the Applicant Portal
When you have completed the necessary preparation, and you are ready to begin your online application, you should take note of the following important information:
- There is an application charge of (GBP Sterling) £50 per application. You can make the payment by providing your credit card details to our secure server when you submit the online application. If you are having difficulty with the payment system, please contact the Graduate Admission Office. If you require further information about the application fee, please go to the Application Fee page.
- Your application is not complete without the required supporting documentation which can be uploaded via your self service account after you submit the online application form.
- You will need to submit a separate application, with separate supporting documents, for each course you wish to apply for.
- Please go to the course directory to find the course you wish to apply for, then click the apply button on the Apply Online tab. Please note that all applications need to be completed in English.
Upload Supporting Documentation
Once you have submitted your application, you will be given access to your Self-Service Account. You will have 7 days from submission of your application to upload all mandatory documents.
Please check your course's entry to see what supporting documents you will be required to submit. These will also be listed on your self-service account once you have submitted your application. For more information on what the specific requirements of each document are, and how to submit them, please see the section on Supporting Documentation.