You should thoroughly research your prospective course, its requirements, deadlines and course costs before you think about completing and submitting the online application form.
Having fully researched the course you are interested in, make sure you now have the relevant information you need to apply:
- Course name
- Application and funding deadlines
- The relevant required supporting documents (e.g. transcripts, CV, etc.) in pdf format to upload.
- Email addresses for your academic referees. You should ensure you have their consent before you apply.
- A choice of up to two colleges to consider your application.
Apply Online using the GRADSAF
When you have completed the necessary preparation and you are ready to begin your application your online application, you should take note of the following important information before you create your application.
- There is an application charge of (GBP Sterling) £50 per application. You can make the payment by providing your credit card details to our secure server when you submit the online application.
- Your application is not complete without the required supporting documentation which can be uploaded via your self service account after you submit the online application form.
- You will need to submit a separate application, with separate supporting documents, for each course you wish you to apply for.
Upload Supporting Documentation
Once you have submitted your application, you will be given access to your Self-Service Account. You will have 14 days from submission of your application to upload all mandatory documents.
Please check your course's entry to see what supporting documents you will be required to submit. These will also be listed on your self-service account once you have submitted your application. For more information on what the specific requirements of each document are, and how to submit them, please see the section on Supporting Documentation.