skip to content

Graduate Admissions


If you are a current student, or if you are an applicant and your admission has recently been confirmed, and you believe that your fee status should be changed, you may write to the Graduate Admissions Office for a fee reassessment.

Alternatively, if you have received a conditional offer of admission from the Graduate Admissions Office and you disagree with your fee status, you may upload any relevant documentation via your self-service account.

Please include the following documents with either the letter or the upload:

  1. A completed copy of the Fee Status Assessment Questionnaire
  2. Documentary evidence of your settled status/nationality (in the form of your passport)
  3. Documentary evidence of where you were "ordinarily resident" for the period in question (eg copies of utility bills, rental agreements etc)
  4. Any other material deemed to prove your status.