skip to content

Graduate Admissions


Documents that are sent to the Graduate Admissions Office cannot be returned.

You can send us certified copies of your documents instead of originals. You should send these in the post, accompanied by a cover sheet downloaded from Self-Service. A certified copy should have an original ink stamp confirming that it is a true copy of the original, together with an ink signature.

We are able to accept copies certified by:

  • the institution which issued the original document
  • a lawyer/solicitor/attorney
  • the British Council
  • a commissioner for oaths