skip to content

Graduate Admissions


UK research council scholarships are available to UK and EU citizens for research degrees, including those at the University of Cambridge. Different research councils fund different subjects. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship from the Economic and Social Research Council or the Arts and Humanities Research Council, you must tick the relevant box in the Funding section of the form while applying for your course before the deadline which depends on your status. For other research councils, enquire with your department about the application procedure.