skip to content

Graduate Admissions


After you have submitted your application, you can change the following yourself in the Self-Service Account:

  • Mailing address
  • Home address
  • Email addresses
  • Telephone numbers

To notify us of a change to your name you should send a letter, supported by a certified copy of a formal document such as a marriage certificate, to our postal address by mail or courier.