skip to content

Graduate Admissions


To indicate you wish to be considered for the main University scholarships (Gates Cambridge and Cambridge Trust) and two UK research council scholarships (AHRC and ESRC), simply tick the appropriate boxes in the GRADSAF form. Additional fields (e.g. personal references) will have to be completed depending on which schemes you choose.

Other sources of funding are available and may need to be applied for separately, often with the guidance from the relevant academic departments.