skip to content

Graduate Admissions


Yes. Please contact the Graduate Admissions Office stating which referee you wish to change (eg "second academic referee") and providing the contact details of the new referee. You should include all the same information you gave in your original application form: name, title, full address, country and email (for academic references this should be an institutional address where possible.) You must also provide a brief explanation of the reason for the change.

We will then update your records and your new referee will be contacted with details of how to submit their reference.