skip to content

Graduate Admissions


You are able to change your College preferences within 14 days of submitting your application, as long as a formal offer to study has not been made, by contacting the Graduate Admissions Office. After this period, requests for a transfer of College will be considered only on the grounds of disability, a substantial offer of funding from another College, or other compelling circumstances.

Transferring College mid-course is not normally possible, unless in exceptional circumstances.

If you believe that you have compelling grounds to request a College transfer, you should contact your allocated College Senior Tutor or Graduate Tutor to discuss your options. Please do not contact other Colleges directly.

If you are applying to another College for any reason (eg to be eligible for College-specific funding), but would like to be considered by your original College if you are unsuccessful, your must include your original College as your second choice. If you do not, you may be allocated to another College with no grounds for requesting a transfer.

Guidance on College preferences is provided on the Applicant Portal.