Some courses will ask you for a GRE test. Please note that only the courses listed below will require one. If your prospective course is not listed, you should not request a GRE score to be submitted to the University of Cambridge, as we will not retain or process the certificate.
Please note that the GMAT test is not accepted by any courses.
The following courses may require you to provide a GRE test result:
- PhD (Probationary) in Economics
- Advanced Diploma in Economics
- MPhil in Economic Research
- MPhil in Finance and Economics
- MPhil in Economics
- PhD (Probationary) in Management Studies
- MRes + PhD in Management Studies
- MPhil in Strategy, Marketing and Operations
- MPhil in Finance
When registering for the GRE test please use following relevant institution code:
- 2433 U Cambridge Economics
- 7020 U Cambridge Judge Bus Sch MPhil (& PhD)
Further information on the GRE test can be found on the GRE website: http://www.ets.org/gre
Please note that there is a charge for taking the GRE test.
You should also check the application information on the department website for further instructions and the levels of GRE scores they require.
To complete the document requirement for GRE scores in your self-service account you should upload a print-screen of your online GRE score report converted to a PDF document.