Your Self-Service Account tells you everything we know about your progress. It is important that you check your Self-Service Account regularly as it is the primary way in which we will communicate with you.
After applying, your Self-Service Account allows you to:
- Track the progress of your application
- Upload supporting documentation
- See which supporting documents are outstanding
- Tell us about changes to your contact details
After being made an offer, your Self-Service Account allows you to:
- View your offer conditions
- Print a certificate of offer
- Accept or decline your offer
- Request a deferral of admission
Log in instructions will be emailed to you within 30 hours of submitting your online application. If you applied on paper, you should allow at least ten working days for your application to be processed, before you can expect to receive your login details.