Easter Holiday Closing Times
The Graduate Admissions Office will be closed for the Easter Holidays from Thursday 2nd April, 4:00pm BST, until Tuesday 7th April, 9:00am BST.
Please note that you will be able to continue to use your self service account and apply for courses during this time.
Your Self-Service Account tells you everything we know about your progress. It is important that you check your Self-Service Account regularly as it is the primary way in which we will communicate with you.
After applying, your Self-Service Account allows you to:
- Track the progress of your application
- Upload supporting documentation
- See which supporting documents are outstanding
- Tell us about changes to your contact details
After being made an offer, your Self-Service Account allows you to:
- View your offer conditions
- Print a certificate of offer
- Accept or decline your offer
- Request a deferral of admission
Log in instructions will be emailed to you within 30 hours of submitting your online application. If you applied on paper, you should allow at least ten working days for your application to be processed, before you can expect to receive your login details.